Monday, August 15, 2011

I Can't Believe

I woke up this morning with this thought on my mind, "I can't believe". It is not that I really can't believe something, but rather that I would have never thought...I am taken by surprise at the thought of something! All day long my mind has been processing these thoughts. Here are some of my "can't believes":

I can't believe that today was my son's first day of high school...

I can't believe that summer is almost over...

I can't believe that I bought a pool membership for the summer, only to find the time to go one day... for one hour...

I can't believe it has been almost a year since I blogged...

I can't believe that Cupcake returns to college for her sophomore year in a few weeks...

I can't believe that I am able to type the above statement without tears in my eyes...

I can't believe that last summer when I was praying earnestly for God to show me what I should do with my life that I felt Him say "go to college"...

I can't believe I never told anyone that for months...

I can't believe that about a month after Cupcake left for school, my husband told me that he thought I should consider going back to school and finishing my degree...

I can't believe that baby son agreed...

I can't believe that I am enrolled in college full-time for fall semester...

I can't believe that all of my classes are online...

I can't believe that a door opened that only God could open to allow me time to work, go to school and balance being a mom and wife.

I can't believe this is my last week at the job that I have had for 10 years...

I can't believe that I will be going to "work" in a different place next week...

I can't believe that I never foresaw any of the above this time last year...

I can't believe that I am so blessed.

No comments: